Parking Lot Paving Services
If you run a commercial business, you know that appearance is everything. Your parking lot is one of the first impressions customers will have of your business. But no matter how well you maintain your lot, there are some factors that will always be out of your control.
Parking lots can be damaged by heavy vehicles over time. Between cycles of freezing and thawing and heavy seasonal rain, Pennsylvania’s climate can also take a toll on your pavement. Choosing the right material for your pavement and having regular repairs and maintenance performed will go a long way when it comes to making sure your commercial parking lot is pristine.
CMI Paving is Central Pennsylvania’s trusted contractor when it comes to asphalt paving solutions. Whether you need a brand new lot for your commercial space or minor repairs for your existing parking lot, we’ve got you covered.
Parking Lot Repair
There are countless reasons you might need repairs for your commercial parking lot. From ineffective stormwater management to unsightly cracks and potholes, traffic and weather take their toll on pavement. Fortunately, our crew is equipped to handle it all.
Our commercial parking lot repair services include:
- Filling cracks and divots: Cracks in your parking lot can be unattractive, which is reason enough for repair in a commercial setting. But if they are left too long, cracks can expand and lead to even more damage. Our team can correct any cracks and divots in your parking lot by filling them in and resurfacing the pavement.
- Pothole repair: Potholes are a common issue in Pennsylvania, but that doesn’t mean you should leave them as they are. On a surface level alone, potholes can lead to accidents in your parking lot. Worse yet, they can also allow water to infiltrate the sub-base of your asphalt surface and damage the structural integrity of your lot. Fortunately, you can count on us to fill any potholes in your lot and resurface the area so that it is safe to drive on.
- Stormwater management solutions: One of the advantages of asphalt is that it allows water to run through it, preventing unsightly and potentially dangerous standing water. If you’re having problems with stormwater management in your parking lot, our team will work to diagnose the issue and correct it — whether that means resurfacing or adding a gradual slope.
Asphalt is designed to require relatively little repair and maintenance. But when your lot does need a little extra attention, you can count on us to provide it.
New Asphalt Parking Lot Paving
Are you building a new lot for your commercial space? The material you choose can make all the difference when it comes to the longevity of your lot. While there are a few different materials used for paving, asphalt is the superior choice for commercial paving in Pennsylvania.
The advantages of asphalt include:
- Lasting durability: Asphalt is more flexible than other paving materials such as concrete. This flexibility makes it less prone to cracking. Asphalt is also more porous, meaning that it offers better drainage — a must when it comes to the rainy seasons in Central PA.
- Fast construction time: Asphalt has a relatively short curing time, which means that asphalt paving projects can be completed within a day or two. If quick installation isn’t a concern, bear in mind that any future maintenance and repairs will also have a fast turnaround time.
- Easy maintenance: The need for repairs can also be minimized with proper maintenance. To keep asphalt in good condition, maintenance is needed every 10 to 20 years. The surface needs to be milled and replaced with an overlay of new asphalt. Resurfacing ensures that your commercial parking lot is smooth and ready to accommodate the needs of your customers.
For asphalt parking lot installation in Hershey and the surrounding areas, you can count on CMI Paving. Our paving crew will work around your schedule to make sure that the job is done well and completed on time.
Partner With CMI Paving Today
For over four decades, CMI Paving has been providing top-notch service to businesses throughout Central Pennsylvania and the surrounding areas. From the smallest commercial lot to major shopping centers, we approach every job with the same level of care and attention to detail.
If your business is looking to partner with a reliable parking lot paving company, we would love to hear from you! Give us a call at (717) 774-6565. If you have any questions about our services or would like a pricing estimate for an upcoming project you’re working on, we’d be happy to offer assistance. Contact us online and our team will be in touch with you shortly!